Tuesday, March 19, 2013

And So It Beings..."Color of Woman" Teacher Training

And so it begins...I've been accepted to and enrolled in "Color of Woman" Teacher Training - 2013!  I'm on top of the world with a paintbrush and living my dream!

I just know this is the beginning of a very magical journey...an adventure of the juciest type...and I cannot wait to see what happens next.

If you'd asked me 6 months ago if I thought I'd be "right here, right now" taking "Color of Woman", I never would have guessed.  What I do know is that I KNEW I wanted to take this course, but figured it would happen next year or the year after after my daughter's wedding and my son's college graduation.  Little did I know that this year's events would draw me like a magnet toward my calling and my future.

I've taken a few online courses involving visionary artist, Shiloh Sophia McCloud, and have been impressed with her incredible art, the amazing community of artists, writers and teachers she's assembled in Red Thread Nation, Cosmic Cowgirls, Red Madonna, Red Key Quest and her publishing company.  Meeting her in New York City and spending time with her, helped validate what a special person she is and what an amazing opportunity was right in front of me.  Shiloh encouraged me to apply and she felt like I did, that this was exactly the place I was supposed to be.

The course has both online and "in-person" components" .  The actual start date is April 1st, but we have early access to the Ning site that acts as our virtual community for the next several months.  I'm going to put my toe in the water tonight and do a little poking around...lots of content to be explored and people to meet.  I'm thrilled, a little scared and full of joy as I enter "Color of Woman"!



No comments: