Sunday, March 10, 2013

New Items for Sale - Abstract, Mixed Media Bracelets & L-O-V-E

I've been BUSY, BUSY, BUSY in my studio...I want/need to raise money for "Color of Woman" teacher certification training with Shiloh Sophia McCloud, so I've put "production art" pieces at a priority level.

I've created several mixed media, abstract bangle bracelets which are getting a varnishing today.  These are fun to make, although they take several hours as each one is comprised of layers of paper, paint, ink, water soluble crayons, etc. and the inside surface is painted with high quality, coppery gold paint from Golden Artist Colors (R)  The pictures don't do them justice and the colors will look richer after layers of polyurethane.  There's a lot of detail on each on...I'll shoot some close ups once they're done.
Mixed Media Abstract Bangle Bracelets


Since I've sold WORDS really quickly, I did another large word this weekend:    
L-O-V-E - This is another mixed media piece with loads of detail.
18w x 7h x 2 1/4 d Mixed Media LOVE


No comments: